High Sprouting Rate Hybrid F1 Cantaloupe Seeds For Planting
Rock Melon Seeds/ Hami Melon Seeds
Honeydew Melon Seeds/ Sweet Melon Seeds
Yellow melon seeds/ Golden melon seeds
Cantaloupe (also cantelope, cantaloup, muskmelon (India and the United States), mushmelon, rockmelon, sweet melon, honeydew, Persian melon, spanspek (South Africa)) refers to a variety of Cucumis melo, a species in the family Cucurbitaceae. Cantaloupes range in size from 500 g to 5 kg. Originally, cantaloupe referred only to the non-netted, orange-fleshed melons of Europe. However, in more recent usage, it has come to mean any orange-fleshed melon (C. melo). Cantaloupe is the most popular variety of melon in the United States.
1. Seed surface turns the soil thickness is 1 to 2 times the diameter of the seed.
2. Difference area with difference plant season, according to the local climate.
3. Timely and right amount use sufficient base manure and top application.
4. Soil:deep,rich,good irrigate condition,sunny.
5. Growth temperature(°C):10 to 35.
6. Fertilizer:farmyard manure primarily,add phosphate fertilizer and potash fertilizer.
7. More information for Seeds ,please feel free to contact me.
Melon Seeds Varieties For Planting:
Professional Seeds Supplier---Shanghai Herbary Bio.
Any Problems About Seeds, Pls Feel Free To Contact Me!