High Grmination F1 Hybrid Petunia Seeds For Sowing
Petunia seeds germinate in 5 to 15 days. Petunias can tolerate relatively harsh conditions and hot climates. They need at least five hours of sunlight every day. They grow well in low humidity, moist soil. Young plants can be grown from seeds. Petunias should be watered once every two to five days. In drier regions, the plants should be watered daily. Dead petals should be pruned so that the younger branches can flourish. Maximum growth occurs in late spring. Applying fertilizers once a month will help the plant grow quickly. Petunias can be cultivated in hanging baskets.
1. Seed surface turns the soil thickness is 1 to 2 times the diameter of the seed.
2. Difference area with difference plant season, according to the local climate.
3. Timely and right amount use sufficient base manure and top application.
4. Soil:deep,rich,good irrigate condition,sunny.
5. Growth temperature(°C):10 to 35.
6. Fertilizer:farmyard manure primarily,add phosphate fertilizer and potash fertilizer.
7. More information for Seeds ,please feel free to contact me.