- Type: Chrysopogon zizanioides
- Packaging: Bag
- Grade: Grade AA
- Moisture (%): 5%
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Herbary Bio.
- Model Number: HBQ0101
- Neatness: ≥98%
- Percentage of germination: ≥85%
- Purity quotient: ≥95%
- Moisture content: ≤5%
- Seed longevity: Two years
- Germination temperature: 5-25℃
- Seed germination: 5-10 days
- Suitable growth temperature: 0-30 ℃
- Scientific name: Chrysopogon zizanioides
- Other name: vetiver
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Drum, Bag (1g/bag, 5g/bag, 10g/bag, 500g/bag), Tin or as your requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 3 days after payment|
Chrysopogon zizanioides, commonly known as vetiver is a perennial bunchgrass. It is popularly known as khus.
Vetiver is most closely related to Sorghum but shares many morphological characteristics with other fragrant grasses, such as lemongrass, citronella, and palmarosa.